Download vRoot Apk latest version v1.7.8 For Android to root your mobile phone without depending on any computer or PC after is it one of the best one-click rooting apps to get instant root access. You don’t need any sort of technical skill to get started, it is very simple and easy to use.
As you might know, there are plenty of rooting application available today, you can have your pick of them, just go online and search for the one-click rooting application and you will get a list, Even with that, you have to filter the ones which actually work and the ones that are fake. You have to consider a lot of factors when you decided to choose a rooting app that would help you root your Android phone. you have to make sure that you will be able to use that particular application without doing any damage to your device, there are some applications that have complex installation process and guide and you have to spend a lot of time
Download vRoot Apk For Android (Latest version)
Doing research is actually great it gives you knowledge about the service you are going to use. But make sure that you don’t waste a lot of time on it, you can get an app which doesn’t take a lot of time and doesn’t need you to have a great deal of technical knowledge, the vRoot apk (iRoot) is one that will meet all your requirement in such cases.
|Name||vRoot (Formerly iRoot)|
|Compatibility||Android v4.0 & later|
|No Of Downloads||8,87,000+|
vRoot is a rooting application tool that allows users to root android device, it supports Android 2.3 to Android 5.1.it provides 1 click install which provided ease for rooting your android device, it has various features lets have a look at few of them. You can download the vRoot apk from the link below.
Note: You may get “this type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep vRoot.Apk anyway?” just tap ok and download the file.
- 1 click installation process that adds simplicity to the rooting process.
- vRoot apk comes as an installer, which you will have no trouble installing on your device.
- it allows users to root Android devices by using recovery techniques.
- Powerful data backup is an added benefit so that you will not lose any important information from your device.
- vRoot supports unlimited third-party applications with it, you will get the opportunity to have the latest updates on your Android device.
- in addition to that, it has a free Wi-Fi hotspot facility.
- You can install root access required Android game hacking apps like the Sb Game hacker app and Xmod Games app.
- With vRoot you can remove the unwanted apps and free your device memory.
- Experience faster performance as well as better battery life so that you can even use it for a long journey without the need of having to carry any more accessories to charge your phone on the go.
Install vRoot Apk On Android
- First of all, download vRoot apk from the above link.
- Now go to Settings >> Security >> Enable or tick “Unknown sources” to sideload the app.
- Locate the downloaded apk file and open it.
- Click Next & then finally Tap install.
That’s it, now you have successfully installed the vRoot app on your Android device, just open and root your device. It is as simple as that. Let’s take a look at the requirements of vroot before you go to the installation process,
1. Download the apk & install it in your mobile.
2. After you open the vRoot application you can click on the “Root Now” button in the application.
3. Now you will have to wait for a few moments for your phone to root.
vRoot For PC
- It’s a rooting application that works great for most of the devices some of which include, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, etc and works with Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean Android OS versions
- vroot app works only with the Windows Operating System, so you have to make sure that your computer has Windows OS.
- Then you will need a USB cable to connect your Android device to the PC.
- After which you have to install USB drivers it’s not necessary to have Clock Work Mode (CWM).
- as it might take a while you must charge your phone battery to at least 50% before proceeding.
1. Before you go ahead and download vRoot you should backup all the data, it is a preventive measure that would come in handy if something goes wrong.
2. Download the Android vRoot tool from the above link.
3. After that, you can enable debugging on your Android device. you will have to go into Settings–>Developer options–>USB debugging.
4. Then open the vRoot software on your computer.
5. Connect the Android device to your computer.
6. Your Android device will be automatically detected by the computer.
7. Now click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process
8. after this your device will reboot automatically and you just have to confirm on finishing the process.
There is nothing denying when I say vRoot is one of the best one-click rooting applications out there for Android phones, but the number of smartphones compatible with vroot is quite limited. If your device is unable to get root access using vroot then check out these alternative applications.
It is one of the best one-click rooting application you can possibly get, the latest version (v5 & later) supports most of the smartphones. You can root your device and unroot later on, which is one of a kind feature. The latest iteration to the towelroot app makes it robust and stable to root most of the smartphones, they constantly updating the app to support more phones. Unfortunately, it is not available in the google play store you have to download a towelroot apk from the developer’s website.
One of the popular yet working application to get your device rooted. It supports over 6000+ smartphone models and 10+ brands, you have got a wider area to work with. It also got the option to unroot your device, if you need it. Like towelroot, it is also not available in the play store you have to sideload the app.
Is vRoot an open-source software?
vRoot apk & vRoot for PC is free software that you can download for your PC as well as Android device. And setting it up is easy as well.
Do I need technical skills to use vRoot Apk For Android?
vRoot a great app for a newbie, so no you won’t require any kind of technical skills you don’t even have to be tech-savvy, the installation process of this app is quite simple so it’s one more thing that you won’t have to worry about.
Will it work on my Android Device?
The vroot apk has been tested on over 8000 devices and proven to successfully root most of the devices, so you shouldn’t face any problem rooting your device by using vRoot.
Is it possible to download vRoot for Mac?
vRoot is a window based software, so if you don’t have a Windows OS it won’t work, so now you cannot get it for Mac. For rooting your phone with vRoot you need to have windows. If you really need one, you could try Bootcamp to boot into Windows OS. Maybe in the future, they might develop one for Mac, as of now you’ll only get vRoot for PC.
Is vRoot safe to use?
Absolutely, it is not developed to harm anyone. The reason it is not available in the google play store is, as it breaks the barrier between the consumer and system core it violates the play store terms.
What’s the different between vRoot & iRoot? Are they different?
Nope, they are not different. They both are the same entity with different names. Official vroot is rebranded to iRoot. Hope it clears your doubt.
What is the latest version of vroot apk?
vRoot is updated often, the latest version being v1.7.8 which will be succeeded by 1.7.9 which is still in the beta, will be live soon.
What is your reason for rooting your Android device, do you want to reap the benefits and extra features that come along with vRoot (aka iRoot apk), or you are one of those people who like to tweak and experiment with everything. The reason doesn’t matter, what matters is the means you are using to root your device, vRoot apk will let you do a quick installation and rooting on your device, both the computer and the Android version work great.
With vRoot for PC, you will have a safe and secure rooting tool in your hands and you will face absolutely no problems when you root your device using this application.