As you might know, vRoot is one of the best one click rooting application available for Android phones. One can quickly root there device without using any computers in a single tap, that’s how convenient vroot is. Unfortunately, vroot is not available in the Google play store you have download the application package and install on your phone to use. Follow the instruction to download and install the application.
Download vRoot APK Latest Version For Android (Formerly iRoot)
Note: You’ll be prompted with “This type of files could harm your phone, You want to keep it anyway?” Just tap “Ok” or “Yes” to install app.
How to install vRoot .APK On Your Phone?
- First of all, download the .APK from the link above.
- Now, go to Settings >> Security >> enable or tick “Unknown Sources” to side load the .apk file
- Open the downloaded .apk file and tap next.
- Press install & wait for few seconds.
- Once the app is installed, you can root your device in no time.
That’s all guys, hope you rooted your device using the vRoot apk. If you face any technical difficulties need help from our side, then drop your issues in the comment section or reach us through contact page.